The Life Events Diary is provided for free by the Church of England for the churches of the Church of England and is designed to work with any parish structure, from a single church, a multi-parish benefice, even a whole deanery.
It has been built with the combined experience and expertise of the Church of England’s Life Events Team and iKnow Church, specialists in church IT and administration systems.
Using the Life Events Diary your church(es) can
- Record legal and personal data of families safely and securely
- Reduce duplication of data-collection and data-entry
- Print out key information about a service in relevant formats
- Customise, record, and track service fees
- Never forget a significant date for pastoral care, or an opportunity for follow-up after a service, with email reminders
- Share data, tasks and messages with others in the church to help you direct, delegate and coordinate from wherever you are
Explore the features the Life Events Diary has available for each of the Life Events Services:
Life Events Diary Webinars
New dates for Webinars!
After Service follow ups
Following up with families in the weeks and months after their special service has a really positive impact on church growth. These are just some occasions to invite families to church, along with resources and downloads to help.
First Impressions: Weddings
A really key finding in research conducted by the Church of England was an understanding of how couples really feel when they approach a church for a wedding. With the right response, this crucial moment could be the beginning of a long term connection. Read on to discover the things that worry couples, and what can be done to make their church experience better.
Branding and Communication
Tips and Tricks for some clear and effective communication.
Juggling To Do lists and Processes
Do you find yourself juggling your tasks and being pulled in multiple directions at the same time? Heres some tips and tricks to help with that